[Dailydrool] OBR Mini-waddle

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 09:28:15 PST 2010

OK, all you hearty hounds -  It's snowing, but we are only supposed to get an inch, so I still expect to see all of you and your slaves tomorrow night!  This could be our biggest and best waddle event ever, so don't disappoint me and Olivia.  Auntie Angelika says "come hell or high water" she's pushing on through the snow with Elvis, Peaches and Peanut.  We're gonna be waddling in memory of the Three Waddling Pwincesses of Ohio, Annie, Lillygurl and Olive  -- they'll be watching from the Bridge and we don't want to disappoint them either.

And don't forget our neat woofle -- now you have to come to buy tickets!  There's all kind of stuffs donated by my aunties and even my mom went through her collection of bc.:

So, consider this an order from your King -- Be there!

King Chunky