[Dailydrool] vista prints

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Fri Dec 3 15:34:55 PST 2010

i am livid with them and they have no phone number on their website to vent.  does anyone have a number for them?
our howliday cards were due yesterday, i paid extra to get them sooner.  vistaprints emailed me, bragging that they were shipped 3 days early.  i have been tracking the package.  they sat in indiannapolis for 4 days, then got scanned one town over from me yesterday.  so i called fedex and they said that now the post office takes over.  they will be picked up by the usps on monday, and i will get them 3 days later!!!!!  so they brag they shipped 3 days early and i will get them 1 week late!  so i want a credit for the extra i paid, but they have no phone number anywhere on the website.  anyone out there know their number?
gus and i are sitting here, twiddling our thumbs, waiting to send out our howliday cards and he's not happy!
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-so with nothing else to do, how about giving me a little treat?