[Dailydrool] Good Hiding Place

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 18:49:39 PST 2010

Hey, Einstein! Dewey here. I understand you are having a tough time figuring out where to bury your new hedgie. Well, you might do as I do. Mommy brought a great stuffed beaver home from Wisconsin when she went there for a funeral. It was soooo cool! She left it for me to find in the living room. I found it right away. Now, some of my doggy buddies come in my house to play, and they rifle through my stuffies. And slobber them! And sometimes try to take them home! So, no way I was gonna let them get their drooly jaws on Beav. I took him right out and buried him in mommy's garden. Then Mommy put lots of leaves on there, then she put lots of straw on there, so no way Chance or or or or any of the others will find it.

Give that a try!

Your buddy, Dewey