[Dailydrool] Cancer Research Help

Nancy Merk bassetwoofr at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 04:17:00 PST 2010

Thank you so much to everyone who has offered their senior dog slobber for this project.
I am truly amazed and gratified by the number of folks who want to help.

I want to assure everyone that once I have sent your info to Dr. Froman, I receive no info on who opted to participate. I know that confidentiality is important to many folks.

If you wish to contact Dr. Froman, please email her at
roe.froman at vai.org.

Please mention "Basset" in your subject line.

The project needs dna from cancer affected dogs as well as healthy dogs.
There is no cost to you. A tube of blood, a  saliva swab or a tissue sample can go a long way to defeating cancers in our beloved Bassets.

Again,
Thank you

nancy,mom to the BBBC Gang