[Dailydrool] The trouble with fudge....

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 5 07:00:44 PST 2010

I made a pan of fudge last night. The
real stuff with baking chocolate, etc. Pushed way back to cool. Doing
laundry, came back and empty pan on the floor. Figured it was shared
between Zuma and Kahuna, though Zuma is generally the worst counter surfer and I suspected got the lion's share. No H2O2 here, so ran
to Walgreens - pushed to the front of the line with my peroxide
emergency and raced home. Brought both boys in the bathroom (where to do
 this here, at my parents house??? The tub!) Hmm, where to start? Kahuna burped so he went in
 the tub first.  5cc + 5cc...waiting, figured I'd give Zuma the first
5cc to get him going. As I'm giving Kahuna the next 5cc, Zuma starts to
puke- ahhhh! Not on the floor (white grout) or moms fancy rug! Grabbed
the water bowl and held him over it. Chunks of fudge came up. By about
the 3rd ralph, I noticed Kahuna also puking in the tub. Minimal fudge
there, mostly poop - really starting to smell good now. Still holding
Zuma over the bowl watching Kahuna slop around in the goo in the tub,
encouraging him to "stay"...Wiped up Zuma, rinsed off Kahuna and sent
them out in case there was residual retching. Dumped bowl of fudge in
toilet and flushed. Toilet now stopped up with fudge. Do you thing my
parents have a plunger anywhere in the house????? Not that I can find.
Too late to go to Lowes so I'll just leave the toilet for now. Maybe
the fudge will dissolve.  I need a drink. The end.

Synthia, Zuma (I like fudge!), Kahuna (he did it, why are you picking on me???), Fred (I was sleeping and missed the whole thing)