[Dailydrool] MT Basset Rescue (and others)

Susan lily5943 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 11:16:23 PST 2010

After reading what Leslie is going through, I sent out an email to
family and friends, saying if you haven't gotten my Christmas and/or
birthday gifts, pls consider  donating to them. I even included a link
to their donations page. I reminded them that it's a tax deduction, no
mall involved, etc. Anyway, I have had some takers on my offer. I
don't know how much they will donate, but it's bound to help!  Saves
clutter, makes us all feel good--no downside!

You might consider sending out something similar for MTBR or another
rescue. My family loved the idea!

Susan, Gigi, Beau & Noodle,
Sending drool from Little Rock
To all our furrends out there