[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Dec 6 01:11:17 PST 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all,

This is Jade and Jasmine chiming in, over this weekend we learnt a new
vocabulary and it was not Spanish. As it is quite hot in Gauteng, South
Africa the slaves take us out for our walks just before sunset. We have
had quite a bit of summer rain fortunately not over this week end. The
slaves usually let us pick our route so Jasmin and I decided a walk in
the cemetery was in order. At about 19.00 on our way out, Jasmin got
tangled so William had to stand on a grave stone covered by cement and
little white stones to untangle her as he stood on the grave it
collapsed into a great big whole and swallowed him up. The slave
Johnathan looked down the hole and asked William if he knew the people
he had suddenly dropped in, on. We girls tried to cover our earflaps
with the paws but it did not help. William grazed his leg to the point
of bleeding and sprained the ankle and put out the back which means 2/3
visits to the Chiropractor. Fortunately we have house guests this week
so hopefully they will help with our walks.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to the many who need.

We are also sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of
Suzie who has gone to the Bridge and will ask the slaves to light a
candle in her memory.

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to been spoilt by the visitors.

Lilly and PW Justin ATB. Amazed at what goes on in there earthly home.
Queen Fey Fey with the help of her court are busy planning a series of
holiday and Christmas plays ATB. She has instructed the script writers
to write in a sequence for Suzie who has just arrived safely ATB.

Slaves William who is still feeling a bit sore and Johnathan who is
looking for thicker ice to stand on.