[Dailydrool] advise on vitamins for hips and pain meds?

Robert Staschak mondog1 at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 05:36:51 PST 2010

I'm looking for advice for vitamins and pain meds for my 2 "kids". Princess is 11 years old and is starting to show some signs of arthritis. She's seen the vets has perfect blood work. I'd like to be able to give her some meds that can help ease some of the discomfort. I've searched the web but can't find any reliable info as to what to give or how much to give. She weighs in at 45lbs.
Do the condroiton(sp?) pills work or not really?

"A referral is the greatest compliment!"