[Dailydrool] Hamlet - he has until Wednesday.

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Mon Dec 6 08:38:47 PST 2010

I saw a post asking about Hamlet.  Unfortunately no one has been able to
take him.  I have contact groups across the US.  So far no takers.  I
was given a deadline of this Wednesday to find a home for him.
The foster mom says Hamlet loves attention and with a little work on
teaching him some result - he would be a great dog for someone.  She
would really like to keep him to help him with the food aggression
issues, but she has cats and he continuously goes after them.  He is
very skinny, so it could be the food issues came about due to having to
fight off other dogs or just not getting enough food.
Again, if someone would be able to help Hamlet - he needs an adult only
home, with no other dogs, cats or other animals.  He loves people and
just needs someone with a little patience to help him.
If anyone does take him, I will be sure to send an update. If I don't
post by Wednesday evening, then I was unsuccessful in finding him a
home.
Thanks
Nancy