[Dailydrool] Remotes

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 06:44:54 PST 2010

Let's see -

Lady destroyed 3 remotes when we had Charter.  She has since matured from
such puppy antics.
My sister's basset Jefferson has destroyed 2 remotes (so far) from AT&T
U-verse.  The current remote features Jefferson's dental impression on it.

I've learned to keep an extra remote on hand.  If I have problems with my
service, I ask AT&T for a new remote as a little compensation for my
trouble.  One service call resulted in two free remotes - one by mail and
another from the service tech that visited our home.  He heard the dogs and
asked if they were hounds.  My sister showed him the bassets.  He went to
his truck and returned with a remote.  He thought we might need it.

The remotes are much cheaper to replace than cell phones.  I had a cell
phone destroyed by one of our fosters (amazingly we continued fostering).

Jan M.
Lady, Grace & Wolfgang (where's momma's droid phone?)