[Dailydrool] Evil Annie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 07:14:26 PST 2010

Every one keeps asking me why I call her " EVIL " Annie  well just a  small
example of what she does on a daily basis,  this past Sunday hubby  and I
are doing all important paper  work for health insurance,   I was making
copies of his prescription  charges to send in for  reimbursement   so I am
making my copies and when the machine stops I  gather all of the receipts and
head back to the kitchen table to finish,   well I start to staple them
together and I said   " where is your  insurance card  ? "  hubby said you just
had it, so we go back to the  bedroom, nope, we check under the desk, nope  we
check to make sure it isnt  stuck in the copier, nope, we go back to the
kitchen pick up all the paper work,  nope well, where is it ?  hubby ALWAYS
accuses me of throwing crap out, so  he said check the garbage !  HONEY,  I
didn't throw it out,  I  went from point A to point B  and that is it !  I did
not throw  anything out,  hubby said that's what you always say, it's
probably in the  garbage, so this " darling man "   GAG !!!  cough, cough,  pulls
out the trash and starts going through the trash.  steam is now  rolling
out my ears and nostrils  BILL !!!!!!!   I did not throw  it out,   NOPE it's
not in the trash    Ha  told  you butt wipe !  so he is mad at me and I am
mad at him  and he has to  leave for work which is great before  there is a
murder !!!!!!  so  half way to work, he calls me, DID YOU FIND IT YET ???????
 NO  !   go to work !  so now I have a headache and I go in the living
room to sit down and there up on the couch is EVIL Annie with her daddy's
medical card  and it is full of teeth holes !
that is why I named her " EVIL " Annie mommy, if you just would have asked,
 I would have told you that I had it !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags ( I never get in trouble )  and  Evil Annie