[Dailydrool] DoG is GOOD

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:52:53 PST 2010

DoG is good.

Huckleberry has found his forever home with the Honnolds.

Hollyberry's spirit lives on.  (Huck is her brother from the same litter!)

Crying tears of joy.  If we have no greater Christmas gift his year, we have a forever home for Huckleberry at the newly rebuilt Honnld Hound and Furkitty Farm!

Keep those prayers and Howliday cards and positive vibes coming!  Happy Howlidays to everyone!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , RESKU , HORSEKU and DUFFY TO THE RESCUE with TOM SCHRECK!