[Dailydrool] Broken Hearted

eileen mondeaux emondeaux at msn.com
Wed Dec 8 06:36:44 PST 2010

I'm sorry to say I lost my 12 year old basset Wally yesterday.It was such a shock.We knew he had cancer,but you wouldn't of known it.We woke to find him gone.He looked like he was sleeping,with his head on his pall.We only had him for three years.He was owner relinquished.
He was a big ole boy with a  big heart.We feel that a piece of us is gone.
Good bye my sweet Wally.I know Max and Mollie greeted you at the bridge.
Eileen,Ralph and your pals Boomer and Roxie