[Dailydrool] Yes Hamlet, there is a Santa Paws

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Wed Dec 8 15:30:08 PST 2010

It was looking bleak there for a while, but I am very happy and very,
very grateful to report that Hamlet will be around for another
Christmas.  Many, many thanks to all that responded to his story, but a
tremendous heartfelt THANK YOU goes to Dawn and the great folks at
Daphneyland who are making a special space in an already overflowing
facility for this boy.  Hamlet will get the second chance he so
deserves.  He is going to be a long time resident while they work with
his issues, so if you would like to contribute a few dollars toward his
extended care and rehab expenses, I'm sure Dawn could use the extra
help.
Thank you again!
Nancy
Oregon Basset Hound Rescue