[Dailydrool] Need Advice

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Thu Dec 9 07:24:17 PST 2010

 I would like some input on a somewhat non basset related subject. I have been having some back issues for some time now and and am looking for a recliner that would be beneficial. I can't sit on our sofa/loveseat or really anywhere that is not a hard surface without pain/numbness in my back and leg. Does anyone have any experience with the zero gravity recliners or with any type of chair that they have found to be helpful?  I am also looking for a fabric that will wear well in a four dog household. I do not do leather so I am guessing my only option will be a microfiber. I have not seen anything in vinyl and when I mention it at the furniture stores they mention the microfiber. The plan is that this will be my recliner with no dogs allowed but those of us who have allowed our pups free reign of the home know how that goes. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Cathy
Ohio Basset Rescue
Momslave and sofa/loveseat/bed sharer to  Dozer, Grace, foster Marley and GSD Leah