[Dailydrool] Wees hope-en

Beverly Gorman bevagorman at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 10:12:12 PST 2010

Dis be Bwossom fwom Gwen Wrock, PA. Mah Mawmmy is twying to getz me a beeg brudder basset hawnd. He be on Kraygie's wist and him been aboozed. Dem peeples datz gotz him says dey gotz him fwom sumwon dat not tweet dat hawnd gud. Now dey gotz a pitz bull dah jus haf puppies and she bee in mean to ole Duke. Dey afwaid dis mawma dawg hurt ole Duke. Mawmmy wantz meet Duke an see iffen me an him can be fwens and be sissa & brudder. Dadperson not hawppy bout dis devilobment. Himz say we no needz no ovver hawnds, dat Bwossum enuff twubble. Ah no-nose whu he meaned.

We go tammar-oh an meetz Duke an he peeplez. Ah letz yu no whut huppen.

Blossom aka Miz Sassee Pantz