[Dailydrool] Rosie Knocking Down Christmas Tree

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 18:41:00 PST 2010

The first time it happened we thought it was en accident.

Second time yesterday we noticed a gleam in her sof brown eyes as  she
blammed her sef merrily and the bells tied a the bottom of the tree
jingled...ten PLOP! The tree fell.

THIRD time this morning (at 5:30 in the AM as I was leaving for work) she
sashayed happily right for the corner where the Noble Fir stood and
plouded into it. Stood in the crner and .... BLAM! CRASH went the  ornaments. We
yell watch out and clean up the mess.  (she plops on pillow  behind the
recliner chair and watches looking up sweetly)

So...now...Got a new HUGE Tree Stand...and took advice frum Miss Patty who
said her Mama used to tie off the tree with nylon string  at the top
securely to the wall/curtain rod.

If this tieing of the tree doesn't work then we will have to put it
OUTSIDE. or maybe nail it to the ceiling?

Anybody on the DD have this truble?
Love and Woofs, Alexa Owned and Loved by Hudson, Henry, Wally and Ms.  Rosie