[Dailydrool] Buster Brown is Home for Christmas

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Fri Dec 10 09:04:42 PST 2010

Congratulations to Brenda and family of the Thundering herd on the arrival
of Buster Brown ! (to the tune of I'll Be Home For Christmas)  Buster's HOME
for  Christmas...  Brenda recued HE...He'll have bones ...And outdoor
snowcones ...And a place to sleep warmly by the tree!....Christmas Eve will
find him... Where the love light gleams!...Buster's HOME for
Christmas....And NOT just in his Dreams!!!!!!!  This home coming warms my
heart!       Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets