[Dailydrool] Dog Beds?

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Dec 12 14:12:24 PST 2010

Dog Beds? I have 15 dogs two or three sleep in our bed with my hubby and I
if he gets up in the middle of the night for natures call forget it he
better go sleep in the recliner in the living room. Because two or three
more jump on there and they are not moving. I have a baby bed mattress in
the bottom of my closet for two dogs to sleep on and I have four dog beds
and three open door crates with more dog beds in them in the two connecting
bedrooms. The couches are all full, we have three couches usually only one
dog on each, the kitchen chairs are padded seats and backs so there is one
dog in one of them, and three recliners a dog in each of them, not one knows
really what a floor is.