[Dailydrool] dog beds

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 15:50:27 PST 2010

Last spring we kept a basset mix puppy and his buddy for a week before sending to their foster homes.  We bought a little bitty bed with sides for them so they could snuggle and have something to sleep in on the ride home.

It now resides behind the easy chair.  It is usually full of Marley.  Or Ninja.  Or one end or the other of Maggie.  There are two other dog beds in here.  There are at least two other big dog beds in the living room.  Marley likes to be scrunched up into a pretzel.  She feels protected that way.  She never sleeps on any of the people beds.  She sleeps under ours.  We think her former people so traumatized her about being on the bed that she wants nothing to do with it.  She is the troll under the bed.  We love our troll.  She is the resident grump.