[Dailydrool] Quiz answer

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Sun Dec 12 18:20:54 PST 2010

I should have known most everyone would assume they slept with me. No.
Pop quiz answer:
Great BIG dog sleeps in TEENY-TINY bed and somehow becomes teeny-tiny.
Little bitty dog sleeps in great BIG dog bed (she doesn't get any
bigger). Once in a great while, they reverse these choices, mostly
depending on who gets in the bedroom first. Rarely, little bitty starts
off in bed with me, but gets irritated by my tossing and turning and
frequent getting up to go you-know-where. Apparently this has annoyed
previous dogs as well, as none ever stayed long. OK with me.
Riche