[Dailydrool] Dat Anna stole ma fud!

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Dec 13 17:56:56 PST 2010

Dis Holly da Dolly woofin in here, tell eberone whut happen dis ebenin at
dinner time.  Mama fix us girls our fud, gib to Gracie, to Anna, to Holly.
Den Mama sez, girls I bees right back, makin quick trip to odder room.  When
Mama comes back, dat Anna dun finish her fud and bees pushin me outa my fud
bowl.  So Mama grabs da bowl, den grabs Anna's collar an frows Anna out da
pet door inta backyard while yellin No Steel Holly's Fud, an gibs Anna smack
on rump as she passin fru da door.  Den Mama sez Holly, I sorry dat ebil
girl steelz your fud.  An Mama gibs fud back to me.  Here bees little secret
at our house - Mama lubs Holly and Gracie lubs Holly, but Anna lubs fud.
Mama sez Anna da Peeg be eatin in utility room by herself frum now on, not
be no more steelin Holly's fud.  Dat's all.  Lub, Holly da Dolly, gud Sister
Gracie an Ebil Anna

Mama here, and yes, Holly is correct.  Anna saw me leave the kitchen and
pushed Holly out of her food bowl, which is a HUGE NO-NO here.  Holly is
tiny and sweet and totally non-aggressive, so Mama and Gracie protect her.
And Miss Anna the Pig will be eating by herself in the laundry room from now
on.   Ructions, ructions.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net