[Dailydrool] She callz me WHUT????

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 15:49:56 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Otay--whooze sent dis wedder??? We gotz da flakes dat fell frum da sky, it be cold, da ground all white, me toebones are a freezin an iffin dat aint good nuff, da Big Flake come a sailin thru me door dis mornin yellin Elwood yooze be in da troubles.
My hebbinz, I was a curled up in me crate, dreamin ob woomenz when I git dis liddel wake up call. I lift me headbone. Dere it bee.
Momma. Rite dere. A glarin in me crate, shakin da paw at da lovin Brudder. I seyz, Whut? Dat might not whut Momma a lookin fur me to sey. Momma seyz, now lookie here you little varmit, lookie my new glob. I anit got no finger covers on them two fingers. Doo youze know how cold it is a workin outside wif youze fingers a hangin out???
Brudder Elwood gib dis lookie, she be a shakin da glob in me snooter. I gib it da sniffy. Yep, dat me drool. Dem me chopper marks. My, I do nice job.
Brudder Elwood jump start da brain cell, Momma about to lower da boom.
Brudder Elwood sayz, Momma I bee sorry.
Momma seyz you better bee liddel boy.
LIDDEL BOY??

Eight more fingers to go-----