[Dailydrool] Reading the Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 18:34:06 PST 2010

Momma here, we are still hunkered down in the cold, and the gang here
is not enjoying the winter weather to say the least, but we are in
better shape than many of our friends, so we are blessed.

We are sending buckets of drool to many of our drool folks, Hanni, we
are drooling and thinking of Chilipepper, we know she has the best of
care, and many prayers are coming your way.
Morse, you turd grabbing scamp you!!! We send drool to you for your
move, hope all is well and of course Elder Clara has a earflap up,
waiting to hear you are okay.
Annette, we send many heart healing prayers at the sudden loss of the
family member. We aer sorry for your loss.
Kelvin, more drool headed your way, we have watched you from the
beginning, and you have come so very far and made so many of us smile,
we hope things improve.
Nancy, it sounds like things with the new foster might be catching on a
bit--good news!!! Riding the mop is a hard one, but the pack sure can
teach them alot about the ways of the real basset life.
Congrats to Droopy Basset Rescue on the fundraiser with Moon Doggie
Coffee. Great news for the bassets, and it sure is cold and snowy
there. Stay warm all!
Now, Lois and the psychic----we were all set to take Elwood--see if
there was a brain in there, but I remember hubby saying Are you sure
you want to know??? We didn't take him, but I would love to hear what
they say about Brudder Jake.
Happy Birthday to Pw Harley Chic, may the bowl be overflowing with the
good stuff.
Interesting about blood pressure in dogs, I remember when Pw Elder
Clara was sick a couple years ago and they were monitoring her
pressure, they shaved the base of her tail. I said why??? They said the
base of the tail is the most accurate, it can be taken on the leg, but
the tail is best. When I then took her to the cardiologist they went to
take her pressure and said great--tail base has been shaved, more
accurate. I will be--never knew that. But anyway, I am sure it can
throw a hound in a tailspin just like a people, alot to think about
with this. Good Point!!!

We have recieved many wonderful cards from Droolers near and far and we
say many many thanks to all, we did not join for the cards this year,
between work and hounds I was afraid I would not get them done, so we
did miss out. Thank you again for thinking of us.You all are close in
our heart.

Well, thats the news, the FDA will be here tomorrow to collect the dog
food, we will keep you posted on the happenings.

Stay warm and drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake