[Dailydrool] DGP supplement

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Wed Dec 15 09:26:49 PST 2010

Has anyone else tried DGB, a supplement for dogs to support mobility and
flexibility? The original advertisement (seen in Best Friends magazine)
claimed owner would be amazed at change. Well, been there, done that, on
many a potion both for canines and humans, and this is the first time
there actually IS a change. In fact, am enviously eyeing it and
wondering if it would kill me if I took it, too.

Desperate to assist our oldest dog, who was getting stiffer and less
interested in walks or doing much of anything, we tried it. After the
first bottle (1 month supply) she was a new dog; galloping out to the
barn, playing with other dogs and acting silly again. Still is -- now
into 3rd bottle. Ingredients are:
Marine collagen extract, 300mg
Boswellia extract, 30mg
Corydalis root, 25mg
Wheatgrass, 20mg
Tumeric, 15 mg
Feverfew extract, 6mg
Celery seed extract, 3mg
Riche (writer, not one of the ingredients)