[Dailydrool] AZBHR taking 7 puppy mill dogs from Missouri

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Wed Dec 15 15:57:58 PST 2010

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue has saved 1500 dogs and now we have 7 more
coming into the rescue from a puppy mill in Missouri.  The owner of the dogs
had actually stopped feeding them and a rescue was their last chance in
life.  AZBHR is their last HOPE and we need funding to help with transport
and medical costs.  Coming from a puppy mill they have not had any medical
care, will need to be spay/neutered and learn to trust and love humans as
they are fostered until their forever home adopts them.  AZBHR calls them
our Holiday Hounds as this will be the best Christmas and New Year's for
these puppy mill hounds!  HAPPY HOWLIDAYS!

AZBHR is working on transporting these seven from Iowa to Arizona. There are
3 Basset Hound puppies, three months old, that are flying on US Airways with
3 US Airways flight attendants as their carry-on luggage!  The puppies
arrive on Thursday, December 16, 2010.  Love the power of networking from
someone who saw on Facebook!   There are 2 Bloodhounds (one male 8 months
and one female 1 year old) and 2 Bassets (females 2 years old)  that are
also coming and hope to be here Sunday and transportation is in the works
right now thanks to Robin Martin our VP and many other awesome volunteers.

Please donate to these hounds....it is a Christmas miracle!
http://www.firstgiving.com/puppymill

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue

www.facebook.com/azbhr