[Dailydrool] Mouser

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 16:27:10 PST 2010

hehehehehe, hahaha, sorry Bev but I have to laugh at you setting the  trap,
 we have caught two of them suckers so far, but they were in our  basement,
 Bill went and bought new traps, so he tries to set them and holy  crap,
they have a hair trigger,  every time he tried to set it down that  sucker
went off,  I was laughing so hard,  so he sets it again same  thing,  it
snapped  and caught him right on the end of his  finger,  no I didn't laugh,  well
maybe just a little,  ok I  laughed a lot, Ok , Ok  I couldn't stop
laughing.!!!!!  so I am  watching and he said,  dont you have something you can go
do,  and I  said  "  No, not really, this is so much more fun "  we finally
caught the little guy  YEA,  I caught one last year on a glue trap and  I
felt so guilty  and sorry for him that i cut away the glue board and let  him
go in my garden and he looked like a mouse with snow shoes  on all 4  feet.

My Miniature Dachshund had congestive heart problems and a murmer for
years,  I finally found a product on line called " HEART HEART "  it  is an
herbal supplement and I was able to get her off All the regular meds from  the
vet,  she totally stopped coughing  and she lived another three  years to the
old age of 17
just type in Canine hearty Heart and it will take you to the web page

Marlene  mommy to Maggie wags and Evil  Annie