[Dailydrool] 3 Basset puppies arrive in Phoenix from Missouri puppy mill photos link

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Fri Dec 17 13:17:58 PST 2010

Robin Martin and I meet up with the 3 off duty US Airways flight attendants
as they arrived in the Phoenix airport after a  long day of traveling to
Kansas City MO and back to Phoenix with 3 very cute long eared hounds for
AZBHR.  We dropped them off at vet and their foster home picks them up
tomorrow!  AROOOOO to all who helped.  This is an AZBHR Christmas Miracle..

I BELIEVE! Photos at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=261544
<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=261544&l=bccf6425ee&id=351719542398>
&l=bccf6425ee&id=351719542398 2 females and 1 male.  Four more adult
Bloodhound and Basset hounds coming on Sunday.  Donate at
www.firstgiving.com/puppymill

Happy HOWLidays!

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue