[Dailydrool] DD 2011 Calendar Cover Girl

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Sat Dec 18 12:20:06 PST 2010

Tears of joy at my house today.  My DD calendar arrived, with my Fiona
adorning the front. She looks so beautiful!!!! Fiona came to me in
August 2008 from Oregon Basset Hound Rescue and was terrified of
people. Fortunately she has overcome her fear and now demands attention
from everyone.

She had a difficult 2010, with a skin cancer on her ear that was
removed in March, a blown cyst and a UTI in August, and is currently
fighting an infection in her beautifully long ears that required the
cleaning out of her middle ears. She has borne it all like a trooper,
though I must admit we are hoping for better health in 2011.

I know rescues always need donations, but if you are looking to make
an end of the year donation, please consider OBHR
(oregonbassethoundrescue.com).  Fiona thanks you

Adrienne Gillespie, Fiona (I'm famous!), Lucy (I rarely sit still long
enough for a picture)