[Dailydrool] Shelbs

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 17:29:29 PST 2010

Miss Shelby is resting comfortably on her donut.  She ate breakfast and dinner and went to the vet.  She got two shots and two bottles of pills.  She is still not standing on her own.  The vet thinks it is her knee.  He stood her up and could hear the popping and cracking.  There is lots of arthritis.  And, the vet tested to see whether there is still feeling in her legs by pinching a toe on each foot with some foreceps.  Shelby is the most mild mannered dog I have ever met.  She loves everyone.  She did not love the vet after that.  Shelbs was going to get a piece of him.  She has feeling in both legs, which is a very good thingl.  Thanks for all the drool coming our way.  She feels good and is seemingly happy.  She is with her boy.  All three boys have watched over her today.  They have carried her out to do her business and held up her hiney.  They have carried her back in to her throne.  Even the boy who is wary of all hair.  All is well in her world except for those darn legs.  We call the vet on Monday to decide what to do next.  She is such a patient good girl.

Julie and the entourage