[Dailydrool] Drool for the Pwincesses

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Sun Dec 19 01:43:58 PST 2010

Bonejour everybuddy,

We have two sick Pwincesses here in France!  Polly has a urinary
infection and we have been out, off and on, all night!  I gave her
something for it but so far no change.  She is very understanding and
does not bother us for going out every time.  She must have read Elder
Clara's posts!  Good thing we have a tiled floor and not carpets!!!!
However, there are now some blood spots in her urine.  If she's no
better tomorrow we will be off to the vetman - again.  Also Penny has
been throwing up since this morning.  That could be her allergy
treatment.

Looks like it's a mop and bucket Sunday for me!

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org
http://mascollection.free.fr