[Dailydrool] Milton

baronsbond at gmail.com baronsbond at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 08:44:07 PST 2010

Just thought I'd give you an update on Milton.  He came a week ago this past
Thursday and was a bit on the shy side.  He has an ear infection in both
ears that we are giving medicine for at this time.  He's slowly coming out
of his shell and is the biggest smooshiest  Bassety Boy you could ever
want.  He's decided that my lap is the best of all possible places to be
when I sit in the floor and he's filled such a big hole in our family that
Bazil left after he departed for the bridge a year ago this past October.

He's been busy "helping" me wrap the Christmas packages this year and even
had to taste test a couple of the boxes.  :-)  I dearly love my big boy
already.  He and Ruffus are fast buds now and enjoy taking walks together.
I'm not sure if 7 qualifies as senior status or not, but I'm really deligted
that 4thehounds gave me the opportunity to have Milty in my life.

Merry Christmas to you all and give your houndies and ext hug from me
today.

Marsha of Kansas