[Dailydrool] Thanks for the welcome!!

Shannon Kesler sdmckesler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 12:39:33 PST 2010

First of all I want to say thank you for all the warm welcomes I recieved,
and all the wonderful advice!  I have found a vet who used to have bassets
and is familiar with bloat, allthough he has never had a basset bloat on
him, he is aware it is a possiblity and reinforced everything I was told to
look out for as warning signs.

I have a question you have all probably answered a million times and I
apologize if so!  I was told to feed my puppy a Large Breed Puppy food.  My
problem is that around here I don't have many options available to me that
are a good quality food!  So my question is this, is there some supplement I
can feed her with regular puppy food, or should I just start ordering
online?  Also is there some fantastic treat that isn't too bad for her I can
use to help with training, or should I just use small pieces of the generic
treats I have for my big dog?

Thank you all again.  I am so glad that there is a place like this where
people all over the world can come together with something in common and
share their knowledge and have a sense of "community."

Shannon