[Dailydrool] Buddy's Story

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 18:58:32 PST 2010

Momma here. We need some help. I know it is Holiday Time, and a hard
time to ask for donations, but we have a basset in need. Some of you
might of seen this on facebook, but here is the story.
Buddy was found wandering the streets in East Tennessee, in horrible
pain. Animal Control picked him up and seeing the condition he was in
they were going to put him down. Luckily they called BellyRubs Basset
Rescue as a last ditch effort. They agreed to pick him right up and get
him to the vet. Buddys issue was this---and it is not pretty.
Buddy's former "owner" took a rubber band and tied it around his
testicles and scrotum as tight as they could to neuter him--no
cost-heck they will rot right off---and rot they did, poor Buddy had
such pain he tried to rip off the rotting flesh himself. Leanne Potts
and the Gang have him at the vets, he has been operated on and this
poor guy is now going to get a chance at a decent life, safe and warm,
no more pain.
Now there is a flip side of this---the vet by chance run a scan for a
micro chip and guess what the hound had one and his former abuser is
now been charged with animal cruelty. Score one for poor Buddy. I am
hoping for the eye-for-a-eye method--but we all sadly know that wont
happen. The court date is set for Jan. 6th, paws crossed for stiff
punishment.
So there has been a firstgiving page set up to help with Buddy's vet
bills. If you can spare a few dollars to help this sweet guy it sure
would be appreciated.
Help Buddy here----http://www.firstgiving.com/buddytorturedbasset
So there we have it the story of Buddy-a few dollars and many prayers
will make a difference. Make Buddy your Christmas good deed.

Thanks to all-

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake