[Dailydrool] Drool & good news about Fiona's ear

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Tue Dec 21 08:02:51 PST 2010

My stomach was in a knot all day yesterday in anticipation of our 4:15
vet appointment to recheck Miss Fiona's ears.  We've had a devil of a
time killing the various bacteria growing there. I get very weepy
around Christmas and almost cried when the vet said the left ear was
completely bacteria free!!!!! The right still needs some work, but is
doing much better. Quite frankly this was the best Christmas present I
could have asked for. I laughed when the vet commented about the long
ear canals that bassets have. Thank you for the drool.

Fiona & Lucy are sending heart healing drool to the families of
Bailey, Sadie, Betsy, Charley Shelby and Daisy Mae.

The are sending better weather drool to California and England, where
I heard it was -14.

Healing drool is going out to Nancy, Madder and Buddy.

Drool to anyone we missed.

Adrienne, Fiona & Lucy