[Dailydrool] someone to make christmas stocking

Helena Poist helenapoist at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 09:21:15 PST 2010

My daughter and future son in law would like personalized stockings. with their names on it.. not basset related in any way, knitted woule be nice with their names on it. If there is a sewer who would like to do this, I would be happy to donate the $$ to basset rescue of your choice> please contact me off line. doesnt have to be done before christmas
helena at proplanner.com

thanks...

Helena Poist Vice President of Marketing and Sales Proplanner.NET ISU Research Park 2321 North Loop Drive Ames, IA 50010 515-296-7526 helena.poist at proplanner.NET