[Dailydrool] Cards & I have extra cards

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Tue Dec 21 11:51:28 PST 2010

If anyone wants a card, please feel free to email me.  I have extras.

This year's card was a bit difficult to take.  Herding 5 dogs into one
picture was not an easy feat, not to mention that I had the stress of
being late on all my christmas duties this year.

Sophie kept deciding to flat basset in the middle of a picture, or
wanted to sit with Apollo standing over her.

Schroder decided he didn't want to be in the picture, regardless of the
treats involved, but we were relentless and he made a corner appearance
after much pushing back from the DH.

Cash and Maya would have sat in front of my tree all day waiting for the
treats and Apollo, well he just kept wiggling all over the place.  Kind
of clueless as to what the whole point of this was...

The Howliday Card exchange has become one of my favorite parts of
Christmas.  I don't usually enjoy this time of year, but this card
exchange makes me smile, laugh and awe every night when I go home.

The cards and the bassets are beautiful and I just want to thank
everyone for the cards and also to all the volunteers that make the card
exchange happen.

You guys are the best!

Love and drool to all,
Annette, Maya, Cassie (atb), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.