[Dailydrool] DD Calendar & Howliday Cards

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 19:01:44 PST 2010

Dear DD friends -

I first want to thank all of you who have sent Ms Beasley and I cards, I was
on the heros list this year, certainly don't feel like one, but all the
cards have been a shot in the arm to me.  I was in the hospital when the
Howliday sign up started and missed out.  I do have all the cards hanging up
around my living room and everyday when I get the mail, I have to let Beas
smell each and EVERY piece of mail, sometimes she licks the
envelopes....LOL!

Next, I got my DD Calendar today and once again Ellie and her calendar elves
have outdone themselves.  Of course, once I get the calendar set up in the
stand, I will take the time to look at each and every picture...ooohhing and
aahhing each lovely picture.  I can't wait!

Thank you all for being such good friends and support...basset folks are the
best!

doG Bless,
Ruth Beattie &
Ms Beasley Ann (9/18/11 DD Calendar Girl)