[Dailydrool] Christmas

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Dec 22 12:12:54 PST 2010

It has been a very busy month here at AST HQ.  The boys have been on squirrel high alert, and I have fought a head cold for 3 weeks, traveled to Tampa, and now have the DH & both sets of parents along with my fur-brother visiting.  My fur-brother Morgan is staying at the house with me, DH, Colt & Ruger.  They are getting along very well. The parents are staying at the Air Force base's billeting as my house is to small to accommedate everyone comfortably. I am very behind on my daily drool reading and I have been going through withdrawls.  However with family here I don't see me getting caught up until after Christmas.  At the moment I have sent them out shopping and now that I have a few moments withput anyone yelling for me, I just wanted to drop a line to all of my Drool family to wish you all a Merry Christmas.  Also to send happy birthday and gotcha day wishes out to any of those hounds that might be having special days. Get well drool to any sick or injured hounds and humans.  And condolances to anyone that may have lost a hound...I hope that is no one has.

While I was in Tampa  the DH & I got to travel over to Orlando and visit Ginny and her herd, and then over to Wendie's and visit Senior Hounds Abound.  We had a wonderful visit with everyone and really enjoyed petting and loving on all of the Hound Dogs!  Lucus and I seemed to hit it off, as he crawled into my lap shortly after I arrived. I wanted to bring him home with me, but figured that the Bad A** Basset Brothers would have drove him crazy...Plus DH says no more dogs..ok no more until I retire and can become a stay at home basset mom.

Merry Christmas to my Crazy Drooling basset loving family.
Love all of you!
Michele, momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Merry Christmas"
Ruger "happy Howlidays"