[Dailydrool] My son is dead!! :-(((

fatfencer fleuretist at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 09:34:19 PST 2010

My son is dead. Oliver Park, February 10 2002---December 23rd 2010 He fought
bravely against much pain and misery. He did not compromise. God was so
proud of him He called him home across the Rainbow Bridge. We are consumed
with grief. He was a warrior who didn't have any easy life, but he lived
boldly. His doggie greatness will be dearly missed. A gaping hole where my
heart should be. We loved him so much. Still do.

We are having a warrior funeral for my son to send him across the Bridge.
Please pray.