[Dailydrool] homecooking resource help needed

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 13:43:50 PST 2010

I am once again considering going the home cooking route to feed the
dogs.  My vet gave me info on what is good for them to eat and a general
guide about percentages but I need more concrete info.  For those of you
that cook for your hounds is there a book/articles that guides you?  The
Whole Dog Journal has some e books available that I can order but I like
the good, old fashioned hold in your hand book or articles.  I also
don't know about adding any supplements to the food.  What do they need?
Any information I can get would be greatly appreciated.  I really want
to do this but won't until I am ABSOLUTELY sure I won't screw them up.
Please feel free to contact me off list.
Thanks in advance,
Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Mollie the Bloodhound