[Dailydrool] Lightning fast Loki

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 09:20:59 PST 2010

The other day my x made himself some chicken salad and artfully arranged it on a ciabatta bun on a plate. He turned to put the bowl back in the refrigerator which was right next to him. The plate was about 2 inches from the edge of the counter. Both Loki and Crackers were in the kitchen and he knew it. As soon as his back was turned, Loki launched himself and swiped the sandwich off the plate and ran out of the kitchen with half while Crackers grabbed the other half as soon as it hit the floor. The x started yelling at Loki and I was laughing hysterically because I saw the whole thing. Then he yells at me that I need to train my dogs better. We had bassets when we were married and he has two rescue bassets so he knows very well they will help themselves. I just told him that he needs to learn to put food up high if he wants to keep it.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan and house guests Drummer and Gracie