[Dailydrool] Happy Cwissmas

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Dec 25 10:56:32 PST 2010

It is me, queen pawtunia.  It hasn't been da bestest year for lots of houndies and folks. Lots of bad stuff happened among da droolers, but us is still here. Which is good.

I spent last night watching for Santa paws. Being Jewish should never stand in opposition to an excuse for a cookie....and some appeared. I got cuddled and licked on rusty. My pack is coming to visit me next weekend. My breederslave got surgeries, got better and is bringing everybody! It be worse.

I thank everybody who has been nice to me this year and so do the slaves. My Basset family is priceless. I'm not sure I was ever meant to be Q, but thanks for letting me.

Merry cwismas to all and may next year all the houndies have cookies and cuddles.

 DoG I miss momcakes.

Pawtunia