[Dailydrool] Happy Boxing Day and Arthur's Christmas gift

jkrudolph5 at aol.com jkrudolph5 at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 17:02:38 PST 2010

Dear Droolers, Arthur and I are wishing all of the Canadian and British droolers a very Happy Boxing Day!

In the words of the Brudder, I have a liddel storie for you. Yesterday on Christmas my son had invited a friend who was alone to come for xmas dinner at 5. The rest of the family was going to open presents before he got here so we were on a bit of a tight schedule. We all gathered in the living room around the tree, the fire was blazing in the fireplace and we were starting to pass out the gifts. It was like a scene from a story book. Just then Arthur, wearing his red velvet Christmas collar, walked into the living room as far as the oriental carpet and proceed to barf, rolf, gack, etc. all over the carpet. We all just sat there frozen in amazement and watched him. My DH yelled at me, "Kathleen, do something about YOUR dog!". I grabbed some rags and we decided we could just cover it up until the presents were done.  Then out came the bucket, Mr Clean, scrub brush and febreze. All I could think of was, " Arthur, what a great sense of timing. Another glass of wine for me."  I think it was truly Elder Clara -worthy.

Kathleen and Arthur of Canada ( I feel quite a bit better now, thank you for asking)