[Dailydrool] Whut a dey

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 17:39:17 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Whut a dey, whut a dey. We gotz snow. Snow at da
Brudders home. I not bee a heppy hound. Dere bee snow ebbrywhere, da
wind bee a blowing and Momma is specting all ob wee to go rite out dere
an freeze me toebones off. Why we gots snow rite up to me tailpipe. An
da wind bee a blowin and den dere bee biggie flash and poof. We gots no
power, No juice, no nuffin. Hours ob nuffin. Brudder Elwood still git
me ebbin bowl, but hebbins, da home be dark, Daddie gotz da fire a
roarin, but Brudder Elwood glad fur da furcoat. Momma all upset, Elder
Clara hab liddel snak dis affernoon, she gots da rumblin tummy now, and
Momma seyz it all be her fault. Dis whut heppin. Da nice wooman next
door send ober to me home a nice pan ob what dey call lasagna. Brudder
Elwood nebber hab dat, Momma seyz it not be fur doggies, but anyweyz,
it be in da whitebox. Well Momma go to get summfin an she spill da
whole pan an Elder Clara rite dere an she grab biggie snooter full. Now
she gotz da belly a rumblin. The tailpipe is a blowin da gas, Momma is
a pumpin in da stuff, but she said dis stuff was spicy, an Clara gots
to hab da belly bee otay cause dere aint no way to dribe anywherez. I
tell Momma she got cast iron gut, stop a worrin.
So dat bee me day. Daddie gittin ready to teke all ob we out he shobel
new path, an Brudder Elwood a goin ta bed.  Nuff is nuff.
Iffin youze gotz snowplow an gas mask, send it to da Brudder.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake