[Dailydrool] Pepe from Beijing is still here :)

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 23:31:16 PST 2010

Hi all!

First of all, I would like to say - we're still here, chilling and pretty happy!

My family got pretty busy with a lot of things that happened along the way and we failed to follow Drool on regular basis...

Pepe is doing really good. He had a slight ear infection last month but after a visit with our nice vet and 5 days of medicine poured in his ear he's great again :)

I just noticed Adrienne's (Fiona and Lucy's MOM) guidelines on how to wash a basset's ears and I will try it out....I've had Pepe for so long (a week ago was his 3rd Gotcha Day Anniversary!) who's got 1 ear to clean only, but still find it hard to clean it well. Thank you Adrienne!

Also I would like to send healing drool to all bassets in need and sends lots and lots of love to all of you!

Hope Christams was very Merry for all of you :)

Anna and Pepe