[Dailydrool] Bump on head!

barbara rocheleau bjrocheleau at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 15:33:50 PST 2010

My poor Opie looks like Blitzen! He has had a small pea size bump on the top
of his head since summer.  At first we thought it was a mosquito bite but it
never went away.  I was keeping my eye on it and it has stayed the same
until this weekend. I thought it seemed a little bigger Saturday. Well, he
woke up this morning and it looks like a stubby antler! We were at the end
of a blizzard this morning so I called the vet and have an appt for tomorrow
a.m.  I really think it is a fatty cyst, but we will take any drool you have
in storage!
Barbara mom to Layla (ha ha look at Blitzen) and Opie (calling Santa to see
if he needs a backup reindeer)