[Dailydrool] Winchester Woosie's

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 17:35:03 PST 2010

Momma here. Well we ended up with about 15 inches of snow here at da
Beach. I have so enjoyed the clips of bassets that enjoy the snow,
running playing, having so much fun, but I have no such luck. You know
who has decided those toebones shall touch no snow and his partner in
crime, Brudder Jake shares Elwood's opinion. Hubby has shoveled again
and again as the winds have covered the toebone trails with snow.
Tonight the exception happened. Elder Clara decided to motor on out and
check out the weather. Off she went, both hubby and I were watching out
the windows as it was cold, windy and DOg knows she is old. Around the
path she went, it was dark and we were shining a flashlight on the path
for her, and then she disappeared. She was at the furthest part of the
path from the house and I started to panic, yelling she must of fell-I
was grabbing a jacket, hubby was flashing the light all over but no
Clara. Stocking feet and all I head out the door, I still couldn't see
her over the piles of snow. I headed down the path and was greeted by
Clara, she had stopped to munch on a poopsnickle, the joys of winter
hanging out of her choppers.
I aged another 10 years tonight, Clara had a snack and the boyz are
woosie's. Sister Daisy said she might brave the drifts tomorrow--

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake