[Dailydrool] Club BABES nomination

baronsbond at gmail.com baronsbond at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 09:25:16 PST 2010

I would like to put my new houndie, Milton, aka Uncle Milty, forward as a
new member of Club BABES.  He is a true gentle Hound, polite and very much
in charge of the house and continuing with slave training.  He gently asks
with his paw for pets, gives kisses willingly and takes his choice of sofas
to sleep on at all times.  He loves his pets and his fur bud Ruffus and
loves to play with him.  He's quickly becoming my heart hound and we all
love him so much even after just two weeks with us.  So, please accept this
brief nomination for Milton.

Marsha of Kansas