[Dailydrool] Buppies

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 12:07:09 PST 2010

Here are a couple of videos of our BaRCSE puppies in action. One is from
them just having had a bath (can you imagine giving a bath to SEVEN
puppies?!?!). The other is them playing outside. They are unbelievably cute!
All of us connected with BaRCSE are so grateful to D & Don for hosting these
little guys for the past few weeks and to the other two families who have
given the buppies such a great start. Here are the links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euSQmMntgyE  and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06vN2OwMwDU  We sure are going to miss
watching them grow when they all move on to their furever homes in a couple
of weeks.

Linda, our amazing BaRCSE webmaster, has updated our website with some video
of the pups and some other pictures if you would like to go and check it
out. Go to barcse.org and take a look!

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger